HyperVM dev + Xen (No Xen?)

Danny Terweij | LxCenter

Sep 25, 2013, 9:42:03 AM9/25/13
to lxd...@googlegroups.com

Install used deploy-dev.sh dev
Used virtualization-type=xen
OS: CentOS 6/64bit.

Last Output:
Creating table pserver....
Virtualization is xen. Installing xen Components

Congratulations!. HyperVM has been installed successfully on your server as master

You can browse to the administration interface at:
Secure - https://<ip-address>:8887
Normal -  http://<ip-address>:8888

but there is no Xen kernel installed.
# rpm -qa | grep kernel
kernel-headers-2.6.32-358.18.1.el6.x86_64
dracut-kernel-004-303.el6.noarch
kernel-2.6.32-358.el6.x86_64
kernel-firmware-2.6.32-358.18.1.el6.noarch
kernel-2.6.32-358.18.1.el6.x86_64

No Xen tools etc installed.
# rpm -qa | grep xen
#

So something is broken. Please test commits :)

Regards,
Danny.

Krzysztof Taraszka

Sep 25, 2013, 9:44:16 AM9/25/13
to lxd...@googlegroups.com
I will take a look into. I still must to merge some commits into dev tree.

Danny Terweij | LxCenter

Sep 25, 2013, 10:04:51 AM9/25/13
to lxd...@googlegroups.com
Also /script/ is not created after the install.
That part i do take a look into as i am already busy with refactor the upcp/cleanup steps.

Tho i expect it will be created after the first scavenge run.
So i leave it for the moment to see if that is the case tomorrow :)

Danny.