Whats that? lxbugtracker gmail?

Danny Terweij | LxCenter

Sep 23, 2013, 5:22:59 PM9/23/13
to lxd...@googlegroups.com
Op 23-9-2013 23:18, lxbugt...@gmail.com schreef:
Issue #1038 has been updated by Danny Terweij.
  • % Done changed from 0 to 90

Package: bogofilter 1.2.4

Great to see the messages again. I forgot the dme3 relay that was not relaying? dme3 is still online but not with dme3 as hostname :)

Anyway, Why changed from pro...@lxcenter.org to lxbugtracker@gmail ?

I prefer just pro...@lxcenter.org... then i dont have to reconfigure my incoming mail rules  :)

gmail looks bad and not professional in my eyes....

If you want to avoid non delivery mails to major big mail providers, complain to hostnoc. A lot hostnoc IP's are blaclisted (whole ranges).
And I do say, dont use yahoo/gmail/hotmail/livemail etc when registering at any lxcenter product/page.
Just use ISP address or use some other domain hosted somewhere :)

Danny.

Walter Secco

Sep 23, 2013, 6:13:54 PM9/23/13
to lxdevel
Yep. I would have used pro...@lxcenter.org if I could get the configuration working but even then it is very likely to be marked as spam (as you know, burst).

Tried configuring srva and hvm1 to relay to no avail. Even directly to srva with authentication and starttls but I couldn't find any logs to tell me what went wrong.

Too much work for no guaranteed results.

What's important is that you received the e-mail. You know the gmail password and redmine's mysql root pass (ends with "9"). ;)

I actually have a spare Google Apps for Business from when it was free (non-profit, up to 200 e-mails) we could use for @lxcenter.org. No need to worry about delivery then.