Metal Project Opportunity

Ian Williams

Oct 6, 2016, 7:39:44 PM10/6/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Hi everyone,

Cool Fire Studios is partnering with a major cable network for a new Shark Tank-style documentary series focused on metal workers and metal-based projects. We’re looking for awesome metalworkers to pitch their ideas and build their projects!

Are you an ambitious metalsmith with a big idea? Do you have a metal-based business in need of exposure and/or expansion? Have you come up with a really cool custom metal product? We’re looking for a wide variety of metal workers with all different types of ideas...from food trucks, custom rat rods, and tiny houses, to weaponry, furniture, robots, and tools….and anything and everything in between.

It's a really cool show and, as we're just in the early stages of development right now, there's virtually no commitment at this point...just a conversation. If this unique opportunity sounds like something that you or someone you know might be interested in, please give us a call or shoot us an email. We'd love to answer any questions you might have, and discuss in greater detail. Please contact:

Ian Williams
Associate Producer

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!!