CNC Class!

Micah "Meesh" Burkhardt

Oct 12, 2017, 9:05:20 AM10/12/17
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
And now, the announcement you’ve been waiting for: CNC Class! I will be holding a class on our ShopBot on Thursday, October 19th at 6:00 PM, and then every Monday after that until November 6th. The price of the class is $10, and I can take cash or card in person.

To get “certified” on the ShopBot, you must attend two classes, and then test on the machine. Any other questions you have, please feel free to ask!

Come learn how to use one of the coolest machines in the space!

m...@codethebeard.com

Oct 12, 2017, 3:07:46 PM10/12/17
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Woo! Definitely coming to this!

jgil...@uwalumni.com

Oct 12, 2017, 7:47:37 PM10/12/17
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Excellent, thanks Meesh!

Michael Hammons

Oct 14, 2017, 4:17:58 PM10/14/17
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
I'm going to do whatever I need to make it this Thursday.

Patrick Cavan Brown

Oct 16, 2017, 6:44:47 PM10/16/17
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Can you please tell me what version of the ShopBot software the LVL1 system is running?  And if it is it Dallas or the Atmel microcontroller?

Thank you!

-patrick

Brian Kopke

Oct 19, 2017, 4:31:21 PM10/19/17
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
I am also interested.

Todd Welsh

Oct 23, 2017, 12:49:11 PM10/23/17
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Meesh, I'll be there today.  Thanks for doing this.  Should I bring anything?

danny b

Nov 15, 2017, 3:20:29 PM11/15/17
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Dang! I'm sorry to have missed this. I'm in the middle of a project now and need to learn the CNC ropes. Jason Latta helped me with the first portion last Friday. Anyone available to help a noob this weekend? Have cash. can donate and or compensate. Thanks!

Nikita Krivoshey

Dec 4, 2017, 12:34:23 PM12/4/17
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Hi, when is the next class? I would like to attend. thanks

Nikita Krivoshey

Dec 4, 2017, 12:34:23 PM12/4/17