ASCE - UN - COMP

Joshua Wilcox

Nov 29, 2016, 1:10:08 PM11/29/16
to lv...@googlegroups.com
So I am writing a paper about hackspaces or "microfactories", tailored to sustainable technologies, under the cooperative organizational model as a method to tacking the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. I am only about halfway done with my paper but with my past work with LVL1 I have included a number of shout outs to the space. I figured I would share the current work I drafted prior to getting continued submission approval from my department head. I iterate this is very very rough. I figured since I will ne potentially representing the space at an international engineering conference it would be wrong for me to not include everyone in the process.

JMW
ASCE - UN - JMWILCOX.docx

Joshua Wilcox

Nov 30, 2016, 12:44:07 PM11/30/16
to lv...@googlegroups.com
So I somewhat have approval on this. I'll keep everyone updated as progress unfolds. I don't want to include any untrue statements about lvl1. First paragraph in each bolder section includes something lvl1 as a community did tackling one of the UN goals. If anyone has any problems I'm happy to backspace out.

Jmw

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 29, 2016, at 1:10 PM, Joshua Wilcox <joshua....@gmail.com> wrote:

So I am writing a paper about hackspaces or "microfactories", tailored to sustainable technologies, under the cooperative organizational model as a method to tacking the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. I am only about halfway done with my paper but with my past work with LVL1 I have included a number of shout outs to the space. I figured I would share the current work I drafted prior to getting continued submission approval from my department head. I iterate this is very very rough. I figured since I will ne potentially representing the space at an international engineering conference it would be wrong for me to not include everyone in the process.

JMW

<ASCE - UN - JMWILCOX.docx>

Joshua Wilcox

Dec 2, 2016, 3:53:35 PM12/2/16
to lv...@googlegroups.com
Here is the updated version of the submission for the ASCE Paper Contest tackling sustainable development goals using lvl1 and cooperative micro-factories as the key to creating access. Beyond proof reading, and adding cad files and equipment inventory lists after finals, I think this will be the final version. Thanks Everyone!

JMW

ASCE - UN - JMWILCOX.docx