Can Anyone help make a GUI?

Michael Hammons

Jan 15, 2017, 9:07:55 PM1/15/17
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
I wrote a small batch file system to help me with installing Kodi on android devices and Fire TV sticks without internet. I'd like to make a GUI for it so it's not just so simple looking, I don't have any money to spend on it so if anyone is willing to help me make one or teach me i'd be grateful.

Kevin

Jan 31, 2017, 3:48:39 PM1/31/17
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Michael, this is a quick hack of a hex sender I made for Tyler. You can add commands in the makeButtons function. Just copy the existing line and replace the button name and the command its called. You just need to install python 3 on windows. On linux you will need to install the Tk bindings as well. Happy hacking.

Kevin

Jan 31, 2017, 3:48:53 PM1/31/17