Here is a nice instructable on milling circuit boards.

Brian Wagner

May 19, 2015, 8:54:23 AM5/19/15
to LVL1 - Louisville's MakerSpace

blueskysiii

May 19, 2015, 3:21:32 PM5/19/15
to lv...@googlegroups.com
Brian: Hello. I am working for a local company that is need of PCB techs to design some electronics for us, and I heard through Brandon Powers that LVL1 is the place to find geeks. Is there any way to get the word out about our job openings, or are there people that might be interested in freelancing PCB design work? Any help appreciated. I was thinking about going to the open meeting tonight, and was also wondering if these are usually pretty well attended(i.e. what would my chances be of finding folks with mad PCB skills)?
Best Regards,
Glenn

Ben Hibben

May 19, 2015, 6:45:27 PM5/19/15
to lvl1

Tonight's open meeting should be well attended and is a perfect time to announce your job openings.

Blenster