The equipment report from Broken!

Andy Miller

Dec 29, 2017, 9:35:27 AM12/29/17
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
The equipment report from Broken!

LVL1 has had a very busy several months of making and hacking.
I have made keeping all of the equipment up and running a top priority.
Here is an update of what we did to achieve this lofty goal.

Both lasers have been totally maintenance, leveled and tested.
We have installed a small laser work station.
All of the 3D Printers are in top working order.
The tools in the wood-shop have been calibrated, leveled and maintenance performed on them.
The design computer is in process of being updated with a 1 TB hard drive.  The computer is now dust free.
The wireless internet has been upgraded by installing 3 new access points.  We have a stable and more reliable internet then before.
The Metal shop has been has been outfitted with a new Tig welder, air conditioning etc.

This is only a few of the large number of improvements that have recently taken place.  There are lots more to come.

I would to give a HUGE Shutout to everyone that has helped out Broken!

Remember, If something breaks or if we ran out of something, email Bro...@lvl1.org
We can't fix it if we don't know about it!

Happy New Year
and
HACK-ON!

Broken

Matt B.

Dec 29, 2017, 1:13:13 PM12/29/17
to lv...@googlegroups.com
This is awesome!  Glad to see the membership is still healthy and self-sufficient (:  Thanks to everyone who've worked hard to keep things running smoothly!

Brian Wagner

Jan 2, 2018, 7:45:15 AM1/2/18
to LVL1 - Louisville's MakerSpace
Big thanks for all this hard work Andy and Kevin and anyone else involved.  Most excellent!

Brian