Circuit bending challenge

Ben Hibben

Feb 3, 2016, 2:36:35 PM2/3/16
to lvl1-m...@googlegroups.com, lvl1
http://www.moogmusic.com/news/5th-annual-moog-circuit-bending-challenge

A friend on Facebook sent this to me for the folks at LVL1 who are interested in circuit-bending.

If you don't know about this and want to get started we may be able to tempt Chris Cprek or Tim Gillespie or someone into doing a workshop by expressing a ton of interest and bribing them with cupcakes or something.  Worth a shot, right?  If there's enough interest and no one to lead it I'll do my best to help everyone figure it out.

Blenster

ginnyjollykidd .

Feb 3, 2016, 5:20:46 PM2/3/16
to lv...@googlegroups.com