Tuesday Nights @ 8pm ?

Aron Stroup

Mar 28, 2015, 9:02:04 PM3/28/15
to lv...@googlegroups.com
Are there any other times a newcomer would be welcome to the Lvl1 Space? I am to begin working midnights next Monday and have to be heading to work by 7pm. I wanteds to make sure I find a way to mingle with the other members. Someone I met on a different medium suggested I ask.

Daniel Johnsen

Mar 29, 2015, 9:33:58 AM3/29/15
to lv...@googlegroups.com
Hey Aron --

There are other events throughout the week. All events are listed on the main www.lvl1.org website or you can view it at http://wiki.lvl1.org/calendar (and includes directions on how to add it to your calendar feed)

Today, Sunday, March 29, the space is open starting at 2PM.

Daniel