Slack Channel

David Yurek

Sep 30, 2016, 5:04:12 PM9/30/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Hello everyone. I just started coming to LVL1 and have been enjoying it so far. Would there be any interest in creating a Slack channel for the space? I use it for work and it is an amazing communication tool. I would be willing to spearhead the setup if there is interest.

Brian Wagner

Sep 30, 2016, 5:23:32 PM9/30/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's MakerSpace
Sure, I would like having a slack channel.  I was introduced to slack for some classes I am taking so I am always on.  Give it a try and lets see if it sticks.
Brian

On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 5:02 PM, David Yurek <david....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everyone. I just started coming to LVL1 and have been enjoying it so far. Would there be any interest in creating a Slack channel for the space? I use it for work and it is an amazing communication tool. I would be willing to spearhead the setup if there is interest.

Daniel Johnsen

Sep 30, 2016, 5:27:52 PM9/30/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
I think someone has created one, hold on for a bit.

McCarthy, Patrick (GE Appliances, Non-GE)

Sep 30, 2016, 5:32:22 PM9/30/16
to lv...@googlegroups.com
I created one, but it was more for the Battlebot thing... Just that 99% of the members were from LVL1 :)

Kevin Price

Sep 30, 2016, 5:32:52 PM9/30/16
to lv...@googlegroups.com
Margo made one some time back.

On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 5:02 PM, David Yurek <david....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everyone. I just started coming to LVL1 and have been enjoying it so far. Would there be any interest in creating a Slack channel for the space? I use it for work and it is an amazing communication tool. I would be willing to spearhead the setup if there is interest.

Daniel Johnsen

Sep 30, 2016, 5:38:17 PM9/30/16
to lv...@googlegroups.com
URL?

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace" group.

Margeaux Spring

Sep 30, 2016, 5:48:06 PM9/30/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace

Pascalle Ballard

Sep 30, 2016, 11:52:10 PM9/30/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Does it require an invite? I can't seem to get in...but it's late, I may just need a nap :-)

David Yurek

Oct 1, 2016, 3:33:14 PM10/1/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
I think it does require an invite.