LVL1 needs your help with this year's Give Local

Ben Hibben

Aug 18, 2015, 12:01:08 PM8/18/15
to lvl1, lvl1-m...@googlegroups.com
Once again LVL1 is participating in Give Local Louisville.  Our profile page is here:

https://givelocallouisville.org/#npo/lvl1-inc.

I'm currently seeking volunteers who'd like to help edit this profile and promote this on social media with me.

Ideas?  Feedback?  Want to help?  Let me know!  After I gauge the interest I'll schedule a time for us to meet and talk; hopefully sometime near the end of this week.

Let's continue the epicness of LVL1!

Blenster

Ben Hibben

Aug 18, 2015, 12:16:06 PM8/18/15
to lvl1
If the link doesn't work click on the Leaderboard and scroll down to our name and click on it.

Blenster

Christine Xu

Aug 18, 2015, 7:37:33 PM8/18/15
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
I might be interested! I'm moving from out of town though, and I don't get in until Tuesday 8/25. Hope we can talk after?