Maker TV Show

Ben Hibben

Apr 28, 2015, 12:17:23 PM4/28/15
to lvl1, lvl1-m...@googlegroups.com
Reaching last-chance for submitting bios for a possible TV maker based TV show; we've already missed a couple other deadlines.  If you're interested let me know and i'll get you the contact info.  If you don't want to write a bio you can call and talk to the producer yourself.

Nothing in stone; this isn't a promise to appear or anything.  If you're curious you should check it out, talk to them, and see where it goes from there.

Blenster

Charles The Hat

May 16, 2015, 11:41:31 PM5/16/15
to lv...@googlegroups.com, lvl1-m...@googlegroups.com
I'm having trouble tracking down the questionnaire for that; is it still floating around?

Ben Hibben

May 17, 2015, 11:45:42 AM5/17/15
to lvl1, lvl1-m...@googlegroups.com
See attached.  Submit to development...@gmail.com

Blenster

LVL1_CastingQuestionnaire_042015_YOURNAME.docx