Give Local Louisville & Social Media Tools Overview

Daniel Johnsen

Aug 24, 2016, 4:53:49 PM8/24/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
I'll be hosting a brainstorming session on how LVL1 can drive traffic & donations to a 24 hour give-a-thon on September 15, 2016.

Date: Wednesday, August 31; 6-7:30 PM

Previously LVL1 has had total donation ranging from $2,700-over $10,000 in this one day event.  All proceeds help keep the doors open at LVL1, purchase & maintain equipment and host training sessions.

After we brainstorm on how to let people know we're part of this I'll share a few tools that are free to use including, but not limited to:
  • Canva (graphic design tool)
  • Facebook page manager
  • Facebook ads manager
  • Twitter
  • Hoot Suite
  • Streak (CRM & Email Automation)
If you have any of the accounts and bring your laptop, you can follow along.

Daniel