Re: {LVL1} CLASSROOM CAUGHT ON FIRE!!!

Message has been deleted

Dan Mackison

Jun 9, 2016, 5:06:39 PM6/9/16
to lv...@googlegroups.com

Let me tell you a little story about a Boy who Cried Wolf ...

On Jun 9, 2016 4:51 PM, "Cody M" <coyote...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey guys, the classroom is fine. but now that I have your attention. I will be hosting a LARGE clean up on JULY 2ND (Saturday). It will start at 1PM and continue until around 8PM or longer.

Show up and I'll find something for you to do there is plenty to be done. There will be FOOD FOOD FOOD YES FOOD FREE FOOD. Show up and get some free food and we can clean the space!!
Cleaning will be anything from organizing the tools drawer to sweeping and even dusting or hanging things! I hope for at least 10-15 people to attend this more is better!! Remember guys, the more people we have the more we can get done.
PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS THREAD IF YOU WILL BE ATTENDING!
ALSO COMMENT FOOD SUGGESTIONS FOR THAT DAY AND I'LL SEE WHAT IS MOST WANTED. our food budget is exactly $100 and can not exceed that.
ALSO COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK  COULD BE DONE ON THIS DAY IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT TO DO IT!

Thanks guys!

Message has been deleted

Greg Miller

Jun 9, 2016, 5:47:03 PM6/9/16
to lv...@googlegroups.com
He got eaten by wolves.  Turns out yelling "wolf" doesn't really stop them.

On 6/9/2016 5:07 PM, Cody M wrote:
Let's hear it.