So... who wants a job maintaining the show I just setup in China?

Jason

Jul 2, 2016, 5:09:55 AM7/2/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
So I have been here 3 weeks, going on 4 and need to get back to Family and projects at home.  The client wants to hire someone to be my eyes and hands at the show.  If you have a passport and feel you are up for general IT trouble shooting, loading files (i would train you) and communicate clearly any issues that may arise please email me or respond here.

Here is your chance to see China or at least the inside of a large mall in Shanghai, China lol.

Brian Wagner

Jul 2, 2016, 9:39:20 AM7/2/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's MakerSpace
If I were a younger man....

On Sat, Jul 2, 2016 at 5:09 AM, Jason <jbl...@gmail.com> wrote:
So I have been here 3 weeks, going on 4 and need to get back to Family and projects at home.  The client wants to hire someone to be my eyes and hands at the show.  If you have a passport and feel you are up for general IT trouble shooting, loading files (i would train you) and communicate clearly any issues that may arise please email me or respond here.

Here is your chance to see China or at least the inside of a large mall in Shanghai, China lol.

Divinity Rose

Jul 2, 2016, 9:42:12 AM7/2/16
to lv...@googlegroups.com

Dying....so dying......