Meet me tomorrow: $10-20 hourly Help Wanted- Building Cables for Software Brand

Kasey Tyring

Nov 28, 2016, 5:20:45 PM11/28/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Hello,

I'm an executive assistant for opensoftdev.com/.

We are looking for some help building cables for our Scissor Hands software brand. You can check out Scissor Hands here: http://www.scissorhands.net/process/

I will be attending tomorrow's meeting with one of our engineers to explain the details of the job.

If you're interested, please feel free to meet with us.

If you're unable to make tomorrow's meeting I'd be happy to set up an interview with our HR department.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.

Thank you!

Kasey

Kasey Tyring

Dec 7, 2016, 5:34:43 PM12/7/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Hi Guys!

Thank you for you attention during last week's meeting!

We are still looking for anyone who is interested in helping us build cables for our software brand starting as soon as tomorrow!

This job pays up to $20 an hour.

If you or someone you know my be interested, I'd be happy to share more details.

Thanks again,
Kasey

Joshua Wilson

Dec 9, 2016, 6:51:20 AM12/9/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Hi

I might be interested in helping if this offer is still available. What would be the best way to contact you?