2600 meeting

cke...@outlook.com

Sep 29, 2016, 12:35:40 AM9/29/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Ok so the first 2600 meeting would be 10/3 and then the next one after that 11/7. That means it the first Monday of the month. any question feel free to ask.

McCarthy, Patrick (GE Appliances, Non-GE)

Sep 29, 2016, 9:25:41 AM9/29/16
to lv...@googlegroups.com

I used to attend 2600 meetings in DC

Pentagon Mall Food Court… Google it J

_______________

Patrick McCarthy

Office 502-452-4071

Mobile 502-939-1756

McCarthy, Patrick (GE Appliances, Non-GE)

Sep 29, 2016, 9:29:11 AM9/29/16
to lv...@googlegroups.com

Since it is from a time before some of you were born, Here’s a shortcut…

https://epic.org/security/2600/cu_digest_4.57_2600_raid.html

_______________

Patrick McCarthy

Office 502-452-4071

Mobile 502-939-1756

cke...@outlook.com

Oct 3, 2016, 4:56:05 PM10/3/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
tonight meet meeting cancel i have something came up and it was really short notice. i will do a more detailed post and get post on the schedule

Kevin Price

Oct 3, 2016, 4:59:12 PM10/3/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
If anyone was planning on coming, tonight is Night of the Hat, and I will be at the space as well. We can talk security.

2600

Oct 4, 2016, 5:53:52 PM10/4/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
I'll show up for the next one. Not sure how many decades it has been since the last 2600 meeting in Mayberry, er.... Louisville.

73

2600

Nov 7, 2016, 9:04:50 AM11/7/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Just now realizing I failed to ask what time?

I'll just aim for 7 pm if nobody expresses a contrary opinion

cke...@outlook.com

Nov 7, 2016, 7:33:35 PM11/7/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace

730 and i am here till 900