最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Joe Guthrie

未読、
2018/02/05 8:20:532018/02/05
To: LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Is anyone at the space now(Saturday, Feb. 3rd), or will be today, tonight, or tomorrow?

I'm wanting to work on my projects, and I'm going to organize the boneyard some.

I don't need any help, just need to find the doors unlocked.

Thanks!

Dan Mackison

未読、
2018/02/05 8:23:072018/02/05
To: lv...@googlegroups.com
Something happened and your email wasn't sent until Monday morning.

Joe Guthrie

未読、
2018/02/05 9:49:122018/02/05
To: LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Yeah, Google said something along the lines of 'not yet posted, pending approval'. Probably because I joined the group minutes before I wrote the post. It worked out fine, I have plenty to work on at home I can accomplish with my tools.

On Feb 5, 2018 8:20 AM, "Joe Guthrie" <joebg...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is anyone at the space now(Saturday, Feb. 3rd), or will be today, tonight, or tomorrow?

I'm wanting to work on my projects, and I'm going to organize the boneyard some.

I don't need any help, just need to find the doors unlocked.

Thanks!

Joe Guthrie

未読、
2018/02/05 9:50:492018/02/05
To: LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
And it's fixed, it's posting instantly now. Thanks, whoever did that!
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件