Status on the table saw?

Terry Lee

Aug 3, 2015, 11:44:09 AM8/3/15
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Hey all - Just wanted to know whats up with the bearings being replaced and so forth. I just wasn't sure who was working on that project.

Thanks!

Daniel Johnsen

Aug 3, 2015, 12:53:27 PM8/3/15
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Parts have been ordered; there was a out of stock issue that the had stuff on the site that wasn't able to be purchased.....

Patrick Joyce

Aug 3, 2015, 12:53:46 PM8/3/15
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
We've ordered the parts, still waiting on the bearings and arbor to ship.

Terry Lee

Aug 16, 2015, 9:08:56 AM8/16/15
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Hey Patric,

Any idea on when the table saw will be worked on again? I would do it myself but I do best when I personally took the tool apart myself.

Thanks!

Patrick Joyce

Aug 17, 2015, 12:25:02 PM8/17/15
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
I'm planning on working on it tonight around 7:30.

Terry Lee

Aug 20, 2015, 1:03:15 PM8/20/15
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Hey Patrick, Did you ever get in touch wit Ridgid about the missing bearing?

Patrick Joyce

Aug 20, 2015, 1:11:20 PM8/20/15
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Rigid, no, but we did order a replacement bearing of the same specs from Ebay, it should be here in a couple of days.