Makerspace contest on Instructables

Brian Wagner

Jun 7, 2016, 12:26:15 PM6/7/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's MakerSpace
Hey all,

There is a pretty good Instructables contest that we should enter... http://www.instructables.com/contest/Makerspace/  We need five to twenty people in order to enter.  Basically you have to make instructables for the projects you have done and there are some great prizes - lasercutter, satellite, 3d printers, etc.  Based upon our numbers, if we work hard we could take this.  I will take the lead on getting this going.  My instructables username is bpwagner, I only need 4 more usernames.  Really, we have the projects, all we need to do is document them.

Oh and the contest ends Aug 31 at the end of summer.  So we just have to do this.  WHO IS IN?

Brian

Divinity Rose

Jun 7, 2016, 12:27:56 PM6/7/16
to lv...@googlegroups.com
I am going to be heading up a junior achievers team at the space this summer. We could potentially document their progress - I have to make sure it's okay to make their project public since they are technically working on a prototype.

Nothing but the best,

Divinity Rose, Experience Engineer
Engineering unique and engaging live, video and interactive technology experiences for education, marketing and entertainment.

Award Winning Author, Entertainer (humorist), Director, Producer
Available for Fun Speaking Engagements or Events for your Organization
Entertain. Enlighten. Empower.

ginnyjollykidd .

Jun 8, 2016, 10:07:02 AM6/8/16
to lv...@googlegroups.com