Guitar Hero Drumset???

Mackenzie Ridley

Jul 12, 2015, 10:53:56 PM7/12/15
to lv...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to take an older guitar hero game drumset and turn it into a fairly cheap electronic drumset for a family member. If anyone has one of these that they would be willing to sell to me, please let me know!

If I cannot find one, we are going to start from a frame and build our way up... This would probably be more rewarding, but I'm okay with saving time.

Mackenzie

Nathan Armentrout

Jul 13, 2015, 9:28:51 AM7/13/15
to lv...@googlegroups.com
There is one in the boneyard on top of the middle island of shelves.

Mackenzie Ridley

Jul 13, 2015, 9:30:00 AM7/13/15
to lv...@googlegroups.com
It's missing some of the electronics, and a drum pad. I might use it as a starting place though. Thanks!

Mackenzie Ridley
Engineering Science, Physics and Economics minors
Cohort 11, Entrepreneurship for the Public Good
Physics TA
Berea College, 2017

Patrick McCarthy

Jul 13, 2015, 9:52:51 AM7/13/15
to lv...@googlegroups.com

I donated an entire guitar hero drum set, back in the old space.

I know not where it went…

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Patrick McCarthy, MIS Software QA
Samtec New Albany
Office: 812-944-6733 X:2713  | Mobile: (502)-939-1756 | Fax: (812)-981-4359
www.samtec.com

Patrick McCarthy

Jul 13, 2015, 9:53:50 AM7/13/15
to lv...@googlegroups.com

Ah, THERE it is (Sounds like it was partially cannibalized… alas)

Mackenzie Ridley

Jul 13, 2015, 9:54:28 AM7/13/15
to lv...@googlegroups.com
I found most of it! I think it will do, but I'm still not sure if the parts left have the needed electronics.

Thanks!
Mackenzie
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace" group.