I left an un-excellent mess, will be back right after work

David Ortiz-Grob

Aug 4, 2017, 9:09:31 AM8/4/17
to lv...@googlegroups.com
I got carried away fixing up my kart post maker faire and didn't have time to clean up before I had to head to work. My appologies, I should be back right around 6-6:30 to continue or move things if they are in the way.

Sorry :-(

Brian Wagner

Aug 4, 2017, 10:17:51 AM8/4/17
to LVL1 - Louisville's MakerSpace
But this post was most excellent.  Thanks for communicating this.