Super Cricket

TAG

Apr 10, 2018, 9:49:02 AM4/10/18
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Has anyone seen a Sencore TF46 Super Cricket transistor tester (see pic) at the space?  A while ago I found one in the boneyard and I thought that we set it aside somewhere for Soundbuilders but I couldn't find it last night.

Tim Miller

Apr 10, 2018, 10:12:36 PM4/10/18
to LVL1
I think i have seen it on the shelf by the laser but that was a few weeks ago