Give Good Louisville - Please help out LVL1!

已查看 8 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Brian Wagner

未读,
2017年9月14日 16:07:152017/9/14
收件人 LVL1 - Louisville's MakerSpace
Hi all,

Today is the day when you can easily donate to LVL1 Hackerspace (www.lvl1.org).  You obviously think we are pretty cool or you would not have subscribed to our google group.  So go here: https://www.giveforgoodlouisville.org/organizations/lvl1-inc and please donate, even if it is just a little bit.

We plan on using the money to create a really neat-o jewelry station where you can practice your silver casting or lapidary skills.  Ain't got no skills? - well, we are going to have some workshops to help out with that too.

If we get 25 unique donors then we get a piece of a $60,000 bonus pie, so please even a little bit helps.  Also if you could twitter or FB the attached picture with the #GiveForGoodLou hashtag we may win $1000 for that.

Finally, If you have not been by LVL1 recently or ever at all, then please stop by and say hi.  We would love to show you all that we have to offer the maker community.  Our meetings are on Tuesday night at 8pm.  Friday night is also a good night to hang out.

Thanks ever so much,
Brian Wagner
LVL1 President and Grand Nagus

21761889_10214504511665246_1264116905284645469_n.jpg
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子