Need some ideas

Michael Hammons

Sep 12, 2017, 11:31:37 PM9/12/17
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Well I'm hoping to have my wood computer case done for Louisville Maker fair to show off. But I kind of want to make a steam punk one too, so any ideas and help would be great.

ginnyjollykidd .

Sep 13, 2017, 1:24:27 AM9/13/17
to lv...@googlegroups.com
Typewriter keys with ornate script? (there is one script called Edwardian)

Steampunk filigree designs carved or painted on? Gold leafing? Gold leafing might be fun.

Leather straps (of no known use) to make it look like a treasure chest with decorative upholstery tacks?

Just a few ideas to kick around.
Yours truly,
Ginny Jolly 😎💜

On Sep 12, 2017 11:31 PM, "Michael Hammons" <gothicgeekp...@gmail.com> wrote:
Well I'm hoping to have my wood computer case done for Louisville Maker fair to show off. But I kind of want to make a steam punk one too, so any ideas and help would be great.

Brian Wagner

McCarthy, Patrick (GE Appliances, Non-GE)

Sep 13, 2017, 8:41:39 AM9/13/17
to lv...@googlegroups.com

https://www.computerpoweruser.com/article/24096/minerva

Pretty much the best I have seen so far….

Patrick McCarthy

Office 502-452-4071

Mobile 502-939-1756