Looking for our email Admin...

McCarthy, Patrick (GE Appliances, Non-GE)

Apr 19, 2018, 11:33:44 AM4/19/18
to lv...@googlegroups.com

Hi

So, who is our E-Mail Admin?

Our email listserv headers are beginning to generate Phishing alerts from Outlook

I thought it was coming from our PAB Service… The Reply was:

Patrick,

No, that is not a message from us through either normal phishing emails or the PAB. A quick Google search on that message revealed that is a standard Outlook warning for emails where the sender address/domain do not seem to match up with referenced SPF records, stating that the sending server is not authorized to send emails on behalf of the sender address's domain either due to misconfigured or nonexistent SPF records.

https://its.uiowa.edu/support/article/109026

It was in Ref to this:

Patrick McCarthy

Software Automation Engineer – Appliance Products

On-site Lead, Modis E&T, LLC - World Leader in IT and Engineering Workforce Solutions

GE Appliances, a Haier company

T  +1.502.452.4071

M +1.502.939.1756

Follow us on