Big Laser Cutter is DOWN

8 προβολές
Παράβλεψη και μετάβαση στο πρώτο μη αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα

Ben Hibben

μη αναγνωσμένη,
13 Νοε 2017, 11:22:29 μ.μ.13/11/17
ως lvl1, lvl1-m...@googlegroups.com
Charles was trying to laser something tonight and noticed the big laser was not working.  I walked over and noticed the head-unit has been damaged and the wires to the red pointer laser are sheared off.  We suspect someone hit the head of the laser against something and didn't report it and it may not be out of alignment.  We don't have time to fix it tonight but I wanted to make sure everyone knew not to try and use it until it has been repaired.

Thanks for your attention.

Blenster
Απάντηση σε όλους
Απάντηση στον συντάκτη