LVL1 purge and cleaning day!

Brian Wagner

Nov 17, 2017, 9:42:30 AM11/17/17
to LVL1 - Louisville's MakerSpace
Hey all,

Time to put on your cleaning clothes and join us Saturday 10am for space cleaning and purging. We have a dumpster ready to go!  Plus I am buying pizza for lunch. Stop by and help out. It will be fun and should not take too long. This is a great way to help LVL1 out. See you there!

Brian
LVL1 Grand Nagus

Tim Miller

Nov 17, 2017, 9:43:33 AM11/17/17
to LVL1
dumpster is upside down, wont everything fall out?

Patrick Joyce

Brian Wagner

Nov 17, 2017, 11:12:17 AM11/17/17
to LVL1 - Louisville's MakerSpace