auto repair

bruce

May 31, 2017, 10:15:37 AM5/31/17
to lv...@googlegroups.com
hey...

a few mths ago someone posted about getting together to do someo
auto/repair work..

as I recall the poster said something about cost/parts plus beer or
liquid refreshment!

If the poster is still around when can we talk about this.

I'm interested in breaks/tire change/fluids/etc..

thanks

Micah "Meesh" Burkhardt

May 31, 2017, 10:57:10 PM5/31/17
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
That would be Cave Troll.

bruce

Jun 3, 2017, 1:03:02 PM6/3/17
to lv...@googlegroups.com
ok cool/thanks...

so.. Cave Troll! -- if you're reading this, or if someone knows how to
ping him. If he's still up to it, let's discuss and get this
accomplished.

Thanks!

-bruce

Cavetroll

Jul 11, 2017, 9:15:15 AM7/11/17
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Work has been hell, and I'm not the most savvy at being active on here. I'm totally up for an exchange of goods for services. HMU on my work email (bryan....@whitelodging.com), I check it nearly every night because I have to. Sorry about the wait...