Looking for a bunch of clean cardboard

Joseph

Apr 16, 2015, 3:24:13 PM4/16/15
to lv...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

The Science Center is looking for large refrigerator sized boxes and boxes about half to a third that size. They need lots of them. I think they've reached out to GE and Ford and elsewhere. However, last time I asked Sean M. gave us a pallet load which served our needs for a couple years (thanks again, Sean). So I figured it's worth asking.

Anyway, if you or your company have a ton of clean cardboard that you'll part with, let me know and I'll put you in touch with folks who need it.

Thanks,
Joseph

Sean McPherson

Apr 16, 2015, 3:26:36 PM4/16/15