Mike is LEAVING and we are sad so let's throw him a going away party!

Ben Hibben

Jul 14, 2017, 10:21:38 PM7/14/17
to lvl1-m...@googlegroups.com, lvl1
Mike Revel is leaving the Louisville area following his partner's academic career and his own academic advancement.

We are going to miss him.

I think we should organize a good time to say farewell to him.  So far the Tuesday night on the 18th seems to be a good time.

Perhaps we can get some donations and organize a catered dinner from one of his favorite places, Dakshin?

What do you think?

Blenster

Andy Miller

Jul 15, 2017, 10:14:04 AM7/15/17
to lvl1-m...@googlegroups.com, lvl1
That sounds like a great idea.

Michael Hammons

Jul 18, 2017, 7:36:42 PM7/18/17
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
It's sad to see him go because Mike is a cool guy.