Missing

Lockadoc

Jun 7, 2016, 9:08:57 PM6/7/16
to Club Lvl1
When installing the inside cameras, I left a spool of siamese wire at the space with a spool holder that allowed the wire to be ran without the wire getting tangled. I noticed tonight that the dispenser is no longer attached to the spool.
I will need it when we start the outside camera install.

Bill S
Sent from my iPhone

Nathan Armentrout

Jun 8, 2016, 7:49:31 AM6/8/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Cody may have been the one to move it or know something more about its location.

Lockadoc

Jun 8, 2016, 12:19:48 PM6/8/16
to lv...@googlegroups.com
It was removed from the spool of black wire.

Bill S
Sent from my iPhone

Cody M

Jun 9, 2016, 4:29:25 PM6/9/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
I haven't removed any wire from a spool. I did however move the 3 white boxes by the front door about 5 feet away from the original location.

Lockadoc

Jun 9, 2016, 7:44:23 PM6/9/16
to lv...@googlegroups.com
This is what it looked like.

The spool was still there,just missing this part.

image1.PNG

Bill S
Sent from my iPhone

tyler martin

Jun 12, 2016, 12:55:12 AM6/12/16
to lv...@googlegroups.com

We found it. It was under the 3d printer desk. It is now sitting by the front door under the coat rack.

Thanks,
Tyler

Lockadoc

Jun 12, 2016, 11:11:48 AM6/12/16