Machine tools, tooling, office furniture, free or nearly free

Luslugger

Jan 10, 2017, 5:22:33 PM1/10/17
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
  I am giving Lvl1 people first notice on this equipment.  I am offering this equipment to individuals and organizations.   Advanced Grinding & Machine is going to downsize to just a few machines.  All other tooling and machines will be scrapped or given away.  I have many items like a Cinn 2 horizontal mill, an 8 inch cnc lathe, large and small turret lathes, funiture, desks..  Some of these items I will be able to deliver free.  Come and take a look.  I can be open on Sat and Sunday.  I want to be done removing these Items on Jan 22,2017.  Address is 4644 Illinois Ave Louisville ky 40213.  Bob Setree 502-345-6617  502-452-9851

Dan Mackison

Jan 10, 2017, 5:30:55 PM1/10/17
to lv...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested, but work Saturday and Sunday. Could we meet tomorrow?

On Jan 10, 2017 5:22 PM, "Luslugger" <lusl...@gmail.com> wrote:
  I am giving Lvl1 people first notice on this equipment.  I am offering this equipment to individuals and organizations.   Advanced Grinding & Machine is going to downsize to just a few machines.  All other tooling and machines will be scrapped or given away.  I have many items like a Cinn 2 horizontal mill, an 8 inch cnc lathe, large and small turret lathes, funiture, desks..  Some of these items I will be able to deliver free.  Come and take a look.  I can be open on Sat and Sunday.  I want to be done removing these Items on Jan 22,2017.  Address is 4644 Illinois Ave Louisville ky 40213.  Bob Setree 502-345-6617  502-452-9851

Michael Hammons

Jan 10, 2017, 11:42:37 PM1/10/17
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Any 2-3 drawer metal filing cabinets?

David Ortiz-Grob

Jan 11, 2017, 9:08:07 AM1/11/17
to lv...@googlegroups.com
The horizontal mil would be crazy awesome for the metal shop since eventually the bridgeport will be taken off loan. Really any additional machine tools would be useful but transportation might be difficult. I am traveling this weekend but can be around next weekend

On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 11:42 PM, Michael Hammons <gothicgeekp...@gmail.com> wrote:
Any 2-3 drawer metal filing cabinets?

Robert Raymond

Jan 11, 2017, 11:29:23 AM1/11/17
to lvl1
Use the phone at least one hour before you want to visit. I have limited time at Illinois Ave till Saturday.  You may call and set an appointment.   It is good for me if several people view at the same time.  I have file cabinets .  I have office furniture.   It is not a good assumption that the Bridgeport will leave. Horizontals are very useful  because they remove stock faster using bigger power and tools. Mine have power feeds which have worked ok for 30 years.
Bob

David Ortiz-Grob

Jan 11, 2017, 11:55:09 AM1/11/17
to lv...@googlegroups.com
When I spoke with Bill Piepmeyer (who owns the bridgeport) in mid december it sounded like he was in the process of building a workshop on his property into which he could move his vertical mill. I don't think it will happen within the next couple months but I think there's a good chance it will go sometime 2017.