Shapeoko Status - Handoff

Jose Cabrera

Nov 12, 2016, 2:18:17 PM11/12/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
I no longer have the time for shapeoko repairs.
All original parts, except fried main board, are stored with shapeoko on the desk. A new modular main board is with the device. Wiring and connector pairs are there. If you can fix it then do so. If you can't then do no harm.

I can answer tech questions in the huddle.

Good luck and remember,
Make Making Great Again.

cke...@outlook.com

Nov 12, 2016, 11:38:22 PM11/12/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
so everything is there just need to be wired together?  if so is there a wiring diagram?

Kevin Price

Nov 13, 2016, 12:15:49 AM11/13/16
to lv...@googlegroups.com

Not sure what has been done, but the new spindle was inducing current in the safety stop lines

On Nov 12, 2016 11:38 PM, <cke...@outlook.com> wrote:
so everything is there just need to be wired together?  if so is there a wiring diagram?

Tim VanSant

Nov 15, 2016, 7:14:11 PM11/15/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
I haven't done much with this in the last couple months, but FWIW we were documenting the repair on the wiki: http://wiki.lvl1.org/Shapeoko_Repair_Madness_2016