any html/css/web guy/gal

bruce

Jul 18, 2017, 12:42:17 PM7/18/17
to lv...@googlegroups.com
Hey.

Lvl1 (or ben)

Anyone know anyone with html/css/design skills..

Need to create a basic page,for a prelaunch/coming-soon kind of page.
Nothing real serious, but something more than stripped down html.

I'd like the look/feel to be sortof reasonable.

The page should be "similar" to other prelaunch/coming-soon pages.
There are lots of examples on the 'net, but most are png/gif of old
sites that aren't running. If I could find a few that were running and
close to what I need, I'd do a copy/paste/modify and call it a day.

I've got a real rough/basic overview/idea of what I'm thinking of.

I'm willing to pay some $$. For the right person, this is prob a few hrs.

Thanks guys!!

-bruce

ps. and yeah, I'd do it myself if I were more of a design/web guy..

Greg Gorman

Jul 19, 2017, 9:06:38 AM7/19/17
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
A few years ago, Twitter created (and open sourced) "Bootstrap", a set of templates for ... pretty good looking basic pages.

If you're interested, you can probably find something that will work for you...

As far as for "coming soon" pages, I just googled this, and there seem to be a LOT of samples, that you might be able to work from, if you're willing to dive in a little.

I'm sorry I don't have more time to help...

Good luck!

Micah "Meesh" Burkhardt

Jul 21, 2017, 4:43:35 PM7/21/17
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
I've got a bit of experience in these areas, so if you are still looking, let me know.