Maker Faire Lou Call for Makers is OPEN!

Brad Luyster

Jul 14, 2015, 8:29:40 PM7/14/15
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Hey guys,

The Louisville Mini Maker Faire is back for it's third year! This is a great FREE family friendly event for Makers of all kinds to show off what they're working on.

This year, the event will be from 11am to 6pm on September 19th. We'll be located on Museum Row, on the 700 and 800 blocks of West Main, and there will be an after-party following the main event.

If you want to show off your project, please sign up now!

Even if you just want to throw some stuff on a table in the LVL1 tent, please sign up on the call for makers! This list helps us get support from MAKE, and it helps us make sure we have enough tables/chairs/tents/power and wifi for everyone.

We've also got plenty of sponsorship opportunities remaining if you want to help Maker Faire happen, and folks selling products are welcome to set up a booth, as well.

If you've got any question about Louisville's own Maker Faire, please let me know! I'm serving as the Director of Maker Communications, so when you submit the call for makers form, I'll be the one working with the rest of the team to make sure we have what you need.

Thanks guys!

-Brad