Fwd: Chief Sales Officer Info

Joshua Wilcox

Apr 13, 2017, 12:52:04 PM4/13/17
to LvL 1
Hey I posted a job op in the huddle. My friend also sent me a brief write up. Feel free to contact him by either email or Facebook. Thanks!

Jmw

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jody Hurt <riotg...@gmail.com>
Date: April 13, 2017 at 12:35:31 PM EDT
To: Joshua....@gmail.com
Subject: Chief Sales Officer Info

Job description

The Chief Sales Officer is a member of the 5 person founder and management team.

The Chief Sales Officer role encompasses all traditional chief sales and sales director responsibilities, which are performed from a strategic POV.

Silicon Hollow manufacturing is a tech startup offering complete contract manufacturing services, especially elevator control board repair, quick-turn small-run prototype boards, and component sourcing and assembly. Operations are performed in appalachian Prestonsburg, Ky. The founder team is located in Louisville, Ky.

This position will receive a combination (TBN) of equity and salary.