David Ortiz-Grob

May 26, 2017, 5:21:22 PM5/26/17
to lv...@googlegroups.com
I left a pretty awful mess on one of the main tables in the main room this morning I am very sorry about that I will be there this evening to continue working on the project and clean up properly

Ben Hibben

May 26, 2017, 11:03:12 PM5/26/17
to lvl1
Thanks for being open with the membership and taking responsibility to clean it up!  :-)

Blenster