Shopbot collet size

已查看 16 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Patrick Joyce

未读,
2018年1月24日 16:26:062018/1/24
收件人 LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
What size is the collet on the Shopbot? I would like to buy a couple of bits for personal use on a project.

David Ortiz-Grob

未读,
2018年1月24日 18:23:302018/1/24
收件人 lv...@googlegroups.com
Just measured it and it is indeed 1/4"

On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 4:26 PM, Patrick Joyce <12n...@gmail.com> wrote:
What size is the collet on the Shopbot? I would like to buy a couple of bits for personal use on a project.

Patrick Joyce

未读,
2018年1月25日 11:26:572018/1/25
收件人 LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Thanks David.

On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 6:23:30 PM UTC-5, David Ortiz-Grob wrote:
Just measured it and it is indeed 1/4"

On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 4:26 PM, Patrick Joyce <12n...@gmail.com> wrote:
What size is the collet on the Shopbot? I would like to buy a couple of bits for personal use on a project.

Aaron VerDow

未读,
2018年1月25日 11:54:082018/1/25
收件人 LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
We have other collets somewhere...  I have some bits arriving today and will be doing some practice cuts.  I'll post the full lineup after work.

I also plan on planing the surface of the bed to clean it up a bit.

Aaron VerDow

未读,
2018年1月25日 20:01:492018/1/25
收件人 LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace