Makerfaire Detroit 2018 JULY 28-29

Jared McNeil

Jun 6, 2018, 3:09:06 PM6/6/18
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Hey folks, it's me again.

Makerfaire Detroit is coming up again, this year it falls on JULY 28th and 29th.

LVL1 has historically had a bomb-ass presence at the faire and I'm pumped to make that happen again.

If you have any interest at all in attending, Let me know in this forum

Especially if you'd like to be the individual to head up the lvl1 team, fill out the Call for Makers; I plan on not doing that myself, as I have filled it out for the LVL1 DMV Powerwheels team specifically, and am not looking forward to two maker entries worth of logistics to manage.

If you do so decide to be the 'proper' representative for the space with the makerfaire folks, def. post here about it to let everyone know you'll be their point of contact.

Keep being awesome; Hack on!

-Jared (they/them)