Help us talk up the space at Flea Off Market!

Micah "Meesh" Burkhardt

May 30, 2017, 7:16:20 PM5/30/17
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Hey all,

If you weren't at the 5/09 meeting, I announced Flea Off Market, an opportunity to get the space a little more known, and create more bridges within the community. We have a booth space reservation for June 2-4. We need to have volunteers there, because I can't be there the entire time, and I wouldn't expect anyone else to be there the entire time either. Attached is a link to a sign up sheet for times and dates. I really appreciate it even if you can only be there for an hour. The shifts are two hour shifts, and we will have an easy up tent. Feel free to sign up for as many shifts as you would like.

Until now, I had only sent this link to Members, but everyone who can show up will help. If you are a non-member, I would ask that you have been to the space at least three times, in order to properly represent the space in all of it's glory. Don't worry, there will be a member present to answer any questions you can't.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeKmPZKT8LctOSoY13M5zJJ-3Y6jHS80aYvADFwd4H9uKQl4w/viewform?usp=sf_link

I will be contacting the Volunteers on Wednesday Night, so be prepared to own up to the times you put down!

Regardless of how much time you can volunteer, I appreciate you!
Meesh