Personal boneyard stuff for sale

Mike Andrews

Jul 28, 2017, 12:20:20 PM7/28/17
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
https://www.bit0.com/forsale/

I'm more interested in finding useful homes for the stuff -- matters
more than specific prices. I don't really want to throw working (or
fixable) stuff out in the trash.

In Lexington, but I may be heading to the Detroit Maker Faire tomorrow
as I know some of you are.

Christopher Cprek

Jul 28, 2017, 1:24:49 PM7/28/17
to lvl1
Hi Mike!

The LVL1 Soundbuilders group would definitely take the two broken Shruthi's off your hands to repair and demo. We'd take any other gear you'd be willing to donate, but no worries if you'd rather get cash for it. I won't be heading to Detroit, but email me if you want to coordinate a drop-off or pick-up. I'm in Lexington often enough.

Hope things are well!