Downtown Apartment Available

Beverly Setree

Sep 10, 2016, 9:45:39 PM9/10/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
I have a large (963 sq ft) one bedroom apartment that will be ready in a day or two. It is on South 2nd Steet between Broadway and Breckenridge. $600/month. I will have a couple of two bedrooms ready soon. Contact me if you have an interest. 502-819-2542

Divinity Rose

Sep 11, 2016, 3:56:35 AM9/11/16
to lv...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Beverly. Can you tell me about the two bedrooms?

On Saturday, September 10, 2016, Beverly Setree <beverl...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have a large (963 sq ft) one bedroom apartment that will be ready in a day or two.  It is on South 2nd Steet between Broadway and Breckenridge. $600/month.  I will have a couple of two bedrooms ready soon.  Contact me if you have an interest.  502-819-2542

Nothing but the best,

Divinity Rose, Experience Engineer
Engineering unique and engaging live, video and interactive technology experiences for education, marketing and entertainment.

Award Winning Author, Entertainer (humorist), Director, Producer
Available for Fun Speaking Engagements or Events for your Organization
Entertain. Enlighten. Empower.

Beverly Setree

Sep 11, 2016, 6:16:54 PM9/11/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Divinity, they are in that same building. I will have two of them. One is $650/month. It has 725 square feet, hardwood floors, small kitchen. One is $750 a month. It has 823 square feet, hardwood floors and small kitchen. They should both be ready in the next few weeks and I should have pictures in a couple of weeks. In all these apartments tenant pays gas and electric. Water, sewage and trash pick-up is included. There is a small parking lot in the back but there is parking on the street. Well lit outside. Code lock entry on front door. Coin operated washer and dryer on premises. Hope this helps.

Divinity Rose

Sep 11, 2016, 6:20:56 PM9/11/16
to lv...@googlegroups.com

Thanks