Bunches of rubber wheels available

Gary Fischer

Aug 5, 2016, 2:23:05 PM8/5/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace

We're tossing 200+ new hard yellow rubber wheels. 1.5" diameter X .5" thick with a 3/16 in. center hole. Might make an interesting project for someone. If any interest, let me know.

Dan Mackison

Aug 5, 2016, 2:24:29 PM8/5/16
to lv...@googlegroups.com

Sounds like exactly the sort of thing we need to have in the Boneyard

On Aug 5, 2016 2:23 PM, "Gary Fischer" <ga...@americanbankequipment.com> wrote:

We're tossing 200+ new hard yellow rubber wheels. 1.5" diameter X .5" thick with a 3/16 in. center hole. Might make an interesting project for someone. If any interest, let me know.

Divinity Rose

Aug 5, 2016, 2:25:03 PM8/5/16
to lv...@googlegroups.com
Good garbage is a great place to take stuff ike this on Frankfort ave

Nothing but the best,

Divinity Rose, Experience Engineer
Engineering unique and engaging live, video and interactive technology experiences for education, marketing and entertainment.

Award Winning Author, Entertainer (humorist), Director, Producer
Available for Fun Speaking Engagements or Events for your Organization
Entertain. Enlighten. Empower.

On Fri, Aug 5, 2016 at 2:23 PM, Gary Fischer <ga...@americanbankequipment.com> wrote:

We're tossing 200+ new hard yellow rubber wheels. 1.5" diameter X .5" thick with a 3/16 in. center hole. Might make an interesting project for someone. If any interest, let me know.

Brian Wagner

Aug 5, 2016, 3:11:44 PM8/5/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's MakerSpace
The boneyard would be great for these!  We can use them for sumobot wheels!

Gary Fischer