最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Danielle B

未読、
2015/05/13 17:14:112015/05/13
To: lv...@googlegroups.com
Okay, I know this is occasionally discussed...

Does anybody have good sources for purchasing laserable wood and acrylic?  At a decent price, that is.  And considering I intend to stock some, I don't mind paying discount for larger amounts of material.

I've purchased it before at a variety of places, but I want to know if anybody has an inexpensive "go-to" location or two up their sleeve.

Let me know, folks!

Danielle B.

Brian Wagner

未読、
2015/05/13 17:24:072015/05/13
To: LVL1 - Louisville's MakerSpace
I buy this all the time for the school...

40 sheets 12X12 ready for the laser.  Comes in a priority mail box.

Kyle Hord

未読、
2015/05/13 18:32:142015/05/13
To: lv...@googlegroups.com
There is a plastics supply shop near the Newburg area that will sell you scrap acrylic by the pound or will custom cut sizes.

Divinity Rose

未読、
2015/05/13 19:50:442015/05/13
To: lv...@googlegroups.com
oh cool i'll have to check out the plastic supply shop - i've just been going to home depot for acrylic. first build sells wood, etc too, don't know the prices

Nothing but the best,

Divinity Rose
Story Engineer, Director, Producer

Providing all your creative promotion, production, and entertainment needs.
Creative consulting, marketing, branding, social media, new media
Concept development and project management

Award-winning author, entertainer
http://www.divinityrose.com

Christopher Cprek

未読、
2015/05/13 20:10:222015/05/13
To: lvl1
I set up a wiki page of Louisville resources a while back that lists laser material suppliers along with much more:

Feel free to edit and add your own sources.

Sean McPherson

未読、
2015/05/13 20:47:592015/05/13
To: lv...@googlegroups.com
Same place I get mine. Box on my member shelf if anyone needs to see quality, size, in the priority box.

Sean

Danielle B

未読、
2015/05/17 18:19:242015/05/17