membership questions

bruce

Aug 26, 2015, 12:07:24 PM8/26/15
to lv...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

I know as a member, one can store/keep stuff in a "member" bin for
projects they're working on.

However, what about laptop/computers for projects? Ie, is it possible
to have a number of computers running processes just cranking away?

Thanks...

Patrick McCarthy

Aug 26, 2015, 2:01:50 PM8/26/15
to lv...@googlegroups.com
Depends... will LVL1 get a % of the bitcoins you mine?

Patrick McCarthy, MIS Software QA
Samtec New Albany
www.samtec.com
Tel:812-944-6733 X:2713
Fax:(812)-981-4359
Mobile:(502)-939-1756

bruce

Aug 26, 2015, 2:35:46 PM8/26/15
to lv...@googlegroups.com
Hey Pat!

bitcoin miniing!! lord... smh.

But anyone else could use the boxes to do dev/testing/etc.. boxes are boxes!

In fact, once I finished/left.. the better boxes might be able to be
left to lvl1 to be used as a "computer" lab/resource..

Thoughts/Comments