that odoo test thing... jumpin' through hoops!!

bruce

Jul 12, 2016, 6:39:35 PM7/12/16
to lv...@googlegroups.com
Hey Ben (or anyone else)!!

Did anyone ever hear from the guys behind this.. what was the comapny's process? Who/What/Why?

Thanks

Ben Hibben

Jul 12, 2016, 6:41:55 PM7/12/16
to lvl1
We will be announcing a meet-up soon to explain what's going on.  :-)  I am helping out a bit now.

Blenster

bruce

Jul 12, 2016, 7:33:35 PM7/12/16
to lv...@googlegroups.com
cool..

keep us in the loop... curious to see what happens...

Charles Sperbeck

Jul 12, 2016, 7:36:08 PM7/12/16
to lv...@googlegroups.com

Me too! Already gainfully employed as a Cloud Automation Engineer building private and public clouds at SIS, but I'd like to see how this all shapes up. Interesting ...

Charlie Sperbeck

bruce

Jul 12, 2016, 8:11:55 PM7/12/16
to lv...@googlegroups.com
hey charles!!

you know cloud vm setup/automation practices.. and we haven't talked!!

ya bum!!! (kidding!)