Fwd: Time’s running out to become our next video star

Joshua Wilcox

Jul 21, 2016, 12:47:53 PM7/21/16
to LvL 1
Khans looking for educators.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Diane from Khan Academy <dia...@khanacademy.org>
Date: July 21, 2016 at 12:23:20 PM EDT
To: "joshua.m.wilcox" <joshua....@gmail.com>
Subject: Time’s running out to become our next video star

Khan Academy Talent Search

Joshua.m.wilcox,

There are less than 2 weeks left in our search for Khan Academy’s next video star. We’re looking for amazing explainers to help build the world’s most comprehensive, engaging library of videos. Don’t miss your chance to win $3,000 and be considered for a video creation contract with Khan Academy.

Learn more about our talent search

We’re looking for submissions in a variety of subjects. If you have a passion for teaching and a knack for making challenging concepts seem simple, send us one of your videos! All entries are due by August 1st.

Onward,
Diane and the Khan Academy team

P.S. Check out our list of subjects and send us your video today!

If you would like to not receive these types of emails from us, unsubscribe.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service