RE: {LVL1} Is there anybody at the space?

Joe

May 26, 2017, 9:06:24 PM5/26/17
to lv...@googlegroups.com
Please remember the no crt rule. CRT's are not allowed to be left at the space.

Joe

May 26, 2017, 9:08:01 PM5/26/17
to lvl1
Yup; plenty of folks here tonight.  Check out the map on our wiki location page to find our entrance; a little tricky the first time for some folks.

Blenster

On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 9:06 PM, Joe <ballo...@twc.com> wrote:
Please remember the no crt rule. CRT's are not allowed to be left at the space.

Joe

Id like to drop off some computers tonight or this evening if possible. I havent been to the new space yet.

Britt Dodd

May 26, 2017, 10:38:21 PM5/26/17
to LVL1 - Louisville's MakerSpace
I think im going to come out tomorrow...ill have more computers (no CRTs) and a 720p TV too.